On Tuesday 16 July 2019 the library management system will be upgraded. During the upgrade some services, including our library catalogue, may be unavailable. Library branches will be open as usual and staff will be on hand to assist you.
Here is what it will mean for you:
- New look library catalogue
- Improved online access to library catalogue for mobile phones and devices
- Easier password updates
- Updated security to keep your data safer
You will be able to :
- Borrow and return items
- Attend library events
- Use the library spaces to relax or study
- Ask our friendly staff for help
- Use library computers & wi-fi ( if you are a current user) however please check with staff on the day of the upgrade.
Some online features will be unavailable on the 16th as we migrate our data to the new system.
The upgrade will affect:
- Home access to your library account and borrowings
- Access to some online resources
- Searching the catalogue and placing reservations
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.