The Victorian Government has announced a two-week extension to the current lockdown with additional restrictions and requirements for individuals and workers.
We wish to confirm that our current Click and Collect service will continue in its current form until we are permitted to reopen to the public, and all programs, including Storytime, will be offered on Zoom.
To access Click and Collect:
- Request your items online or by phone.
- Wait to receive confirmation that your items are available for collection.
- Visit the branch at which your items are held. No appointment is necessary.
- Please bring your library card.
- Weekdays only
To join Zoom Storytime:
• Check the session details and links to register for your Zoom link.
To attend other online events:
• Browse our online events via our website and follow the links to register for your Zoom link.
While all loans have been extended until after lockdown ends, current reservations that are not collected by 25 August will re-enter circulation to ensure equitable access for other borrowers.
We hope that our members and friends are all finding ways to navigate these difficult times and remain committed to supporting you in every way possible.