8 things you can do at your library!
04 April 2020 | 11:00PM
to 30 April 2020 | 11:55PM
Our branches might be closed to the public, but you can still access the library!
Here is a list of EIGHT things you can still do to access a range of library services.
- Watch our new virtual storytimes on our social media. Brought to you by our great youth services team!
- If you are not a member of the library, members of the Monash community are still able to join the library online.
- Watch a movie or documentary with our new free streaming service Beamafilm.
- Join our Curious Commuters online book club. A curious name for these times but an online discussion of free ebooks/eaudiobooks at your leisure.
- You can access eBooks and eAudiobooks for free using BorrowBox. You'll need to download the BorrowBox App and set up an account to get started.
- You can access eMagazines, online newspapers, research tools and online literacy and numeracy activities for children through our eLibrary.
- Enjoy Storytime online with Story Box Library.
- If you need to troubleshoot BorrowBox, reset your password (if you can't do it online), ask us a question about the closure, or just talk to someone because you feel isolated, you can phone us, email us or message us on social media. Contact us.
We anticipate that you will be able to do all these things this week but as always we will continue to reassess, remove or adapt services to ensure we only offer services responsibly and within the scope of the current health advice provided by State and Federal Governments.
Stay tuned for further updates! Stay safe!
Date & Time
21 March 2020 | 10:00AM to 30 April 2020 | 11:55PM
Target Audience• Children
Glen Waverley Library, 112 Kingsway, Glen Waverley 3150 View Map