Physical distancing guidelines
05 July 2020 | 07:00AM
To help make your library visit enjoyable and safe for all please practice good physical distancing and hygiene.
Here are some tips:
- Make use of the hand sanitiser when entering and leaving the library
- Show your children how to use the sanitiser
- Keep with your children whilst in the library
- Keep a 1.5 m distance from all others at all times.
- Be observant. We have distancing lines on the floor, posters and screened service points. These measures are to ensure your safety and ours.
- Be aware of other customers in the library when picking up your reservation and browsing the shelves.
- Our libraries are opening under guidelines from the Federal and State Department of Health guidelines to ensure your safety and ours.
- Please do not visit us when unwell. Call us instead!
For more information please check the guidelines
Date & Time
30 June 2020 | 12:00AM to 14 July 2020 | 11:59PM
Target Audience• Children
All library branches, 112 Kingsway, Glen Waverley 3150 View Map