Workshops aimed at harnessing social media platforms to boost your small business. Workshops are held at Clayton Library.
Main topics covered are:
Workshop 1 (Social Media Strategy)
Thursday 14 November at 6.30pm - 8.30pm
• Understand how social media can add value to a brand and improve marketing
• Learn the five steps for creating a social media strategy
• Understand the benefits of using social media and choosing the right one for your small business
• How to target specific customers and reach new audiences.
Book for workshop one.
Workshop 2 (Writing Social Media for Small Businesses)
Thursday 21 November at 6.30pm - 8.30pm
• Understand how to establish a brand personality and tone of voice across social media platforms
• Understand how to respond to customer complaints and enquiries on social media
• Develop skills in communicating key business features to customers online.
Book for workshop two.
FREE. Bookings required.
Enquiries: (03) 9541 3120