Using this Web Site
The statements included in this section set out our policy for the operation and use of this web site. It details what you can or cannot do with any of the material or information posted on this website, what type of information we collect when you access this website; and how you can contact us if you have any questions about this policy.
Links to Third Party Sites
The linked sites are not controlled by the Monash Public Library Service and the Monash Public Library Service is not responsible for the content of any of the linked sites.
If you access other organisations' sites using a link from the Monash Public Library Service web pages, please note you will leave the Monash Public Library Service website and will be subject to the terms and conditions of the site you visit, including the level of privacy protection offered on that site.
The Monash Public Library Service social media pages are run by Monash Public Library Service.
The contents of the reply posts do not represent the official views of Monash Public Library Service and Monash Public Library Service accepts no liability for the content.
Monash Public Library Service reserves the right to remove content that violates its Social Media Policy or any associated policies. Materials authored or posted are subject to public disclosure.
The following content is not permitted under any circumstances:
- Abusive, profane or sexual language
- Commercial solicitations or transactions
- Content not relating to the subject matter of that blog, board, forum or site
- Copyright or ownership protected materials
- Discriminatory material aligned to age, disability, family status, gender, nationality, marital status, parental status, political opinion/affiliation, pregnancy or potential pregnancy, race or social origin, religious beliefs/activity, responsibilities, sex, responsibilities, or sexual orientation
- Illegal or materials designed to encourage law breaking
- Materials that could compromise council, employee or system safety
- Materials which would breach applicable laws (defamation, privacy, trade practices, financial rules and regulations, fair use, trademarks)
- Material that would offend contemporary standards of taste and decency
- Spam, meaning the distribution of unsolicited bulk electronic messages.