Not sure of what to read next? Let our qualified staff pick a bundle of books for you!
How does it work?
- Fill in the form below or phone a branch to make your request.
- Staff will compile a bundle of up to 10 books for you.
- The Book Bundle will be issued to your library card prior to collection. You will need to provide your card number at the time of making your request.
- Book Bundle collections are by appointment only. Branch staff will contact you to arrange your collection time.
- Collection times.
- Please allow one working day for your Book Bundle to be available for collection.
- Please allow up to 3 days for languages other than English Book Bundles.
- Safe collection requirements
- Service offered at all branches except Mulgrave.
- Monday - Friday: 1pm - 4.45pm
- Saturday: 9.45am -11.45am
- Mulgrave Library customers please call or nominate Wheelers Hill Library to arrange collection of items.
Safe collection of items
When picking up your items we ask that our customers:
- Wear face coverings (unless you have an exemption)
- Practice social distancing
- Do not linger
- Return item(s) through our after-hours chutes which are open 24/7
- Saturday collection times: 9.45am -11.45am
We are collecting your personal information for the purpose of your Book Bundle request. This information will not be disclosed to any external party without your consent, unless required or authorised by law.
If you wish to gain access to, or alter any personal information you have supplied within this application, please contact our libraries or email firstname.lastname@example.org