We are working hard to make sure you can still access as many library services as possible from home while we are temporarily closed.
- Try our Click and Collect Service from 21 September 2020
- Read or listen to books on your computer or mobile device - eBooks and eAudiobooks.
- Access newspapers and magazines computers, tablets and mobile devices - eMagazines and newspapers.
- Watch hundreds of movies, documentaries and indie content with our new Beamafilm resource - eMovies.
- Subscribe to our Library YouTube Channel!
- Enjoy a reading experience with a curated personalised reading list with our new Book Match service.
- For learning and leisure, join us for online events and workshops.
- We are providing virtual storytimes from our talented Youth Team! - Online storytimes
- Did you know that you can become a member of the State Library of Victoria online and you have access to their eResources immediately? Members can access Ancestry.com from home for a limited time ( 31 May).
- Become a member of the National Library of Australia online to access to their eResources collection. They also have many free resources including Trove.
- Fancy something crafty? Knit winter woolies for people undergoing hardship. Details and patterns can be found at www.kogo.org,au.
Staff are still here to help so please get in contact via Ask a Librarian or by telephone.