We are working hard to make sure you can still access as many library services as possible from home even as the libraryis now open again.
- Reservation self-collection available from all branches.
- Read or listen to books on your computer or mobile device - eBooks and eAudiobooks.
- Access newspapers and magazines on computers, tablets and mobile devices - eMagazines and newspapers.
- Watch hundreds of movies, documentaries and indie content with our Beamafilm resource - eMovies.
- Subscribe to our Library YouTube Channel!
- Enjoy a reading experience with a curated personalised reading list with our Book Match service.
- For learning and leisure, join us for online events and workshops. We now have a range of live ZOOM events.
- Outdoor storytimes now available for booking. Clayton will be hosting a Friday ZOOM storytime.
- Did you know that you can become a member of the State Library of Victoria online and you have access to their eResources immediately?
- Become a member of the National Library of Australia online to access to their eResources collection. They also have many free resources including Trove.
- Fancy something crafty? Knit for people undergoing hardship. Donations can be left at Glen Waverley library. Details and patterns can be found at www.kogo.org,au.
- Our Home Library Service is available to people who meet the guidelines.
Staff are still here to help so please get in contact via Ask a Librarian or by telephone.