Monash Public Library Service has again closed to the public from Thursday 9 July.
For more information.
However, you can access many library services from home.
- Read or listen to books on your computer or mobile device - eBooks and eAudiobooks.
- Access newspapers and magazines on computers, tablets and mobile devices - eMagazines and newspapers.
- Watch hundreds of movies, documentaries and indie content with our new Beamafilm resource - eMovies.
- Subscribe to our Library YouTube Channel!
- Enjoy a reading experience with a curated personalised reading list with our Book Match service.
- Inter-library loan services are suspended.
- For learning and leisure, join us for online events and workshops.
- We are providing virtual storytimes from our talented Youth Team! - Online storytimes
- Join one of our online Facebook Groups - MonashFlix and Curious Commuters
- Did you know that you can become a member of the State Library of Victoria online and you have access to their eResources immediately?
- Become a member of the National Library of Australia online to access their eResources collection. They also have many free resources including a new look Trove.
- Fancy something crafty? Knit winter woolies for people undergoing hardship. Details and patterns can be found at www.kogo.org,au.
- Help your children understand the pandemic with these resources.
- Our after hours returns chutes will close at 5pm on Wednesday 5 August until further notice.
You can continue to contact us only via email and social media. However, onsite operations have ceased from Wednesday 5 August