Our library service will reopen on Wednesday 3 November. Our Click and Collect service will ensure that you have access to our collections until a time that you are able to prove your vaccination/exemption status.
For more information on our reopening FAQs.
You can access many library services from home!
- Read or listen to books on your computer or mobile device - eBooks and eAudiobooks.
- Read The Age newspaper online, back issues available too.
- Access newspapers and magazines on computers, tablets and mobile devices - eMagazines and newspapers.
- Update your skills with LinkedIn Learning online courses.
- Watch hundreds of movies, documentaries and indie content with our Beamafilm resource - eMovies.
- Subscribe to our Library YouTube Channel! Includes Quick Guides to linking your Vaccine Certificate to your Services Victoria App.
- Enjoy a reading experience with a curated personalised reading list with our Book Match service.
- Interlibrary loan services are still operating.
- For learning and leisure, join us for online events and workshops.
- We are providing Zoom storytimes from our talented Youth Team! - Storytime
- Join our MonashFlix Facebook Group to discuss films - MonashFlix
- Did you know that you can become a member of the State Library of Victoria online and you have access to their eResources immediately?
- Become a member of the National Library of Australia online to access their eResources collection. They also have many free resources including a new look Trove.
- Fancy something crafty? Knit winter woolies for people undergoing hardship. Details and patterns can be found at www.kogo.org,au.
- Help your children understand the pandemic with these resources.
- Find trusted information about the Coronavirus pandemic and Victorian vaccination information.
- Our after hours returns chutes are open 24/7.
You can continue to contact us by phone to our Branches during amended opening hours or using the Contact Us options.