The Premier of Victoria has announced a further extension to the current lockdown in Melbourne.
As a result, Monash Public Library Service will remain closed, offering only a contactless Click and Collect service at each branch, Zoom Storytime, and other online programs and eLibrary resources.
Branches will reopen only once lockdown has ended.
To access our Click and Collect service:
- Request your item/s online or by phone.
- Wait to receive confirmation that your item/s are available for collection.
- Visit the branch at which your reserved item/s are held. No appointment is necessary.
- Please bring your library card.
- If you do not have a mobile phone, please contact the branch before you leave home with your estimated time of arrival and staff will meet you at the library entrance.
Click and Collect times and details.
You will need to register for Zoom Storytime to receive the Zoom link,.
For a range of other library activities for all ages and interests, please browse our YouTube channel for our full catalogue of workshops, Quick Guides, Storytimes, and other presentations.
Branch hours and contact details:
Other services and information