Printing, photocopying, scanning and fax services are available at all branches (see below information regarding Mulgrave) to both members and visitors to the library. Visitors can be issued with an Online Access library card on providing identification. Alternatively, one-off visitor use can be given. Please see library staff for assistance.
For related costs please see our Fees and Charges.
Printing from Public PCs
Black/white and colour printing in A4 and A3 size is available by logging in to a public PCs.
Self-serve printing is now available at all branch libraries. Money can be loaded onto your account via the Smart Loader kiosk, or via staff assistance. Release your printing via the public photocopier.
Mulgrave library users can print from their USB directly through the photocopier, or from one of the Wellington Reserve Community Centre's computers.
Wi-Fi Printing is available from all our branches (except Mulgrave). Print jobs can be sent from your Wi-fi enabled laptop or device, using the Library Wi-Fi or your own internet.
You can print Word and Excel documents, PDFs, images and photos. Collect and pay for your printing at your preferred branch. You can release and pay for your printing via the self-serve system, or see staff for assistance. Print jobs are held in the queue for 12 hours.
There are two ways to print:
Either the Pharos Print App
- Download the Pharos Print App for either Apple or Android. (Please note we are having technical issues with Apple devices)
- Once installed , open the app and connect as per the image below. Press connect. Settings are :print1.monlib.vic.gov.au 443
- Once logged in follow the instructions below. The Pharos Print App is available for Apple iOS 9.0 or later, or Android OS 4.03 or later
- Pharos Print App help
Or Pharos Print Center through an Internet Browser
Open your Internet browser and login to our Library Print Center.
Your username is your library card number and your password is your library password.
Once logged in:
1. Click Upload.
2. Select the file(s) to upload.
3. Wait for the file to upload or click Refresh.
4. Your print job is now waiting in our print queue. Printing will default to black & white and single-sided. To change these settings:
- Select the file/s by ticking the box/s to the left of the file name. You can select multiple documents by ticking the box at the top of the page to select all.
- From Print options at the bottom of the screen you can select black & white or colour, single or double sided, and number of copies required.
5. The cost of your print job(s) will show as well as your current account balance.
6. Your print jobs are now waiting in our print queue.
7. To release the print job(s) go to your closest branch library.
8. Log into the Self Service machine with your library card number and password.
9. Release and pay for your printing via the self-serve system, or see staff for assistance.
The web addressfor the Library Print Center is: https://print1.monlib.vic.gov.au/myprintcenter/