Monash Public Library Service websites are now fully mobile responsive.
Download and use Monash Public Library Service on the Civica Spydus Mobile App. The App is available for both Android and Apple users.
One installed open the App on your device
- Select Library and search for Monash Public Library Service.
- Login and enter your details.
- Select your preferred branch and Login.
- Once you have set up the App you’re always logged in.
Using the digital library card
- Tap the 'hamburger' menu (3 stacked lines).
- Tap Borrower Barcode.
- Scan your barcode to borrow, print or load funds to your library account.
To Renew an item:
- Select My Account on home screen
- Current Loans/Overdue Loans
- Select an item and Renew. Confirm the renewal.
Using the Library Catalogue to search for and reserve an item.
- Tap Discover on home screen OR Tap the 'hamburger' menu and select Discover
- Search library catalogue
- Enter title then select Search
- Scroll and select matched item
- Availability to see status
- Reserve to request item
- Confirm pick-up location and select Done
Scan an ISBN anywhere to check if we have the title.
- Tap Scan on the home screen OR Tap the 'hamburger' menu and then tap Discover
- Tap barcode icon and ALLOW app to take pictures
- Hold camera over ISBN and wait for scan to complete and display result.
Please ask our friendly staff if you need help adding our App or website to your mobile device.