Monash Public Library Service websites are now fully mobile responsive.
For help using the app try one of our You Tube video guides:
Download and use Monash Public Library Service on the Civica Spydus Mobile App. The App is available for both Android and Apple users*. Please ask our friendly staff if you need help adding our App or website to your mobile device.
Once installed open the App on your device:
- Select Library and search for Monash Public Library Service.
- Login and enter your details.
- Select your preferred branch and Login.
- Once you have set up the App you’re always logged in.
Using the digital library card
- Tap the 'hamburger' menu (3 stacked lines).
- Tap Borrower Barcode.
- Scan your barcode to borrow, print or load funds to your library account.
To Renew an item:
- Select My Account on home screen
- Current Loans/Overdue Loans
- Select an item and Renew. Confirm the renewal.
Using the Library Catalogue to search for and reserve an item.
- Tap Discover on home screen OR Tap the 'hamburger' menu and select Discover
- Search library catalogue
- Enter title then select Search
- Scroll and select matched item
- Availability to see status
- Reserve to request item
- Confirm pick-up location and select Done
Scan an ISBN anywhere to check if we have the title.
- Tap Scan on the home screen OR Tap the 'hamburger' menu and then tap Discover
- Tap barcode icon and ALLOW app to take pictures
- Hold camera over ISBN and wait for scan to complete and display result.
*Please note to access and read eBooks and eAudiobooks you need the Borrowbox app.