Wi-Fi Printing is now available.
You will need to be printing from a personal device that is connected to Wi-Fi (ie not on a library computer) in a Monash Public Library Branch.
- Connect your device to the library Wi-Fi or the 4G network
- Open your web browser (Safari, Internet, Chrome, Edge)
- In the address bar type print.monlib.vic.gov.au:9191/user
- Log into the site using your library card number and wifi passcode
- Select Web Print from the menu on the left of your screen. iPhone users may need to select "View in desktop mode" at the bottom of their screen.
- Select Submit a Job (green button)
- Choose a printer (check location and B&W/colour options)
- Select Print Options and Account Selection (green button)
- Select Upload Documents (green button)
- Follow the screen prompts to upload your documents
- Select Upload & Complete (green button)
- Your print jobs will be listed in a queue
- Approach library staff to pay for an collect your print jobs
Prints will remain on our system for 3 hours.
You can print word documents, pdfs, images, photos and spreadsheets.
The cost is 20c per A4 black and white print, $1.00 per A4 colour print