A Justice of the Peace service has resumed.
Please note: Our advertised time may change owing to JP availability. Our apologies for any inconvenience.
- Tuesdays at 10.30am-11.30am
- No appointment necessary.
- Please bring your own pen. Social distancing requirements are in place and must be adhered to.
- Sessions may be cancelled at short notice due to unavailability of the Justice of the Peace. There may be limits on the number of documents that can be signed. This is at the discretion of the Justice of the Peace.
- JP Service resumed from 11 January 2022
*Please check in advance if you have a large number of documents to be witnessed or certified.
Enquiries: 9518 3970
A Justice of the Peace service is also available from:
** Enduring Power of Attorney, Medical Power of Attorney and documents for Department of Births, Deaths & Marriages witnessing not available.