Our popular Justice of the Peace service has resumed
- The JP is available to certify and witness documents* from 10.30am - 11.30am.
- Service operates weekly from Glen Waverley, Clayton and Oakleigh Libraries on selected days of the week.
- Enquiries: 9560 1655
- No appointment necessary.
- Please bring your own pen. Social distancing requirements are in place and must be adhered to.
- Sessions may be cancelled at short notice due to unavailability of the Justice of the Peace. There may be limits on the number of documents that can be signed. This is at the discretion of the Justice of the Peace.
- If you are unable to attend one of our sessions you can search for a Justice of the Peace here.
** Enduring Power of Attorney, Medical Power of Attorney and documents for Department of Births, Deaths & Marriages witnessing not available at Clayton Library.