Your cover letter should reference the role you are applying for, be no longer than one page in length and provide a summary overview of the key points you would like to make as part of your application.
Your resume should provide a summary of your skills, employment history, experience, knowledge and abilities.
Using our Recruitment System
- Select the position you are interested in - "View Job" button.
- Read all the information, including the position description.
- Click the "Apply Now" button.
- Create a user account including user ID and password for future reference.
- Complete the online application for employment.
- Address the selection criteria in a separate document (if required).
- Upload all relevant files including Cover Letter, Resume, Selection Criteria (if required), Qualifications and any other supporting documentation.
- Click on the "Submit" icon.
- Complete the optional Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) details.
- Submit your application.
Please note: you can save your application and complete at a later time.
For help, please contact the People and Culture Team on 9518 3555 or email email@example.com