Update - Approved proposal April 2021
Council has approved an application for the construction of a 10 storey building for the use of a residential hotel (serviced apartments), offices and retail premises, at 270 Clayton Road, Clayton.
Council sought community feedback on the proposal and received three objections.
To find out more, please see the report Council considered prior to making its decision: Report to Council(PDF, 665KB)
Enquiries: Jeanny Lui, Principal Planner, on 9518 3494.
Council sought community feedback on the proposed development of a 11 storey building for the use of a residential hotel (serviced apartments), offices and retail premises, at 270 Clayton Road, Clayton.
Feedback was formally sought by Monday 21 December 2020.
The applicant, Campbell Armstrong (Fridcorp Pty Ltd) proposed a $34.5 million development which is detailed as follows:
- Development of the land for a 11 storey building with four levels of basement.
- Maximum height of 41.24 metres.
- A total of 114 serviced apartments.
- A total of 288 square metres of retail premises.
- A total of 3,672 square metres of offices.
- Four level of basement car park providing a total of 120 car parking spaces including:
- 47 spaces for serviced apartments;
- 4 spaces for retail premises;
- 68 spaces for offices; and
- 1 space for car share
Here are the documents that have been submitted by the applicant:
Certificate of Title(PDF, 2MB)
Proposed Plans(PDF, 28MB)
Landscape Plan(PDF, 5MB)
Planning and Urban Context Report(PDF, 4MB)
Survey Plan(PDF, 618KB)
Cultural Heritage Assessment(PDF, 16MB)
Green Travel Plan(PDF, 1MB)
Sustainability Management Plan(PDF, 3MB)
Traffic Assessment(PDF, 10MB)
Community Information Session
As part of the consultation process, an online community information session was held on:
- Wednesday 9 December 2020
- Online via Zoom