- You can renew most loans twice, as long as no other library member has reserved them.
- Auto-renewals are now active. Items are renewed 2 days before their due date, however please check your account to see what could not be auto-renewed.
- If you wish to renew items yourself you can.
- If items are overdue, you will not be able to renew online.
- Login to your library account on the library catalogue page. You need your card and a passcode (PIN). You can now change your passcode via the reset your password link.
- Visit your nearest library (remember to bring your library card or some identification with you).
- Phone any of our branch libraries. Please have your library card number ready.
- Through the links in reminder emails that we send you if you request this service.
Renew my loans (login required)
The Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) system allows library members to borrow items themselves including CDs and DVDs. Multiple items can be loaned or returned at the one time, reducing the need for staff to individually scan each item.
We have introduced this technology to improve customer service by enabling self service. Our branch staff service is always available to assist those who need help tracking down items or researching information.