Rapid Contractor Management Portal
Council encourages all tenderers to prequalify for Occupational Health and Safety compliance using Rapid Global.
This system is used by a number of Victorian Local Governments as a prequalification system and allows tenderers to avoid having to reproduce compliance information for each and every tender, saving time and resources.
Compliance approval for the Participating Councils (below) will automatically provide Occupational Health and Safety compliance approval across all of the participating councils for any work conducted at same risk level.
The Participating Councils:
- Bayside City Council
- City of Casey
- City of Greater Dandenong
- Greater Shepparton Council
- Kingston City Council
- Manningham City Council
- Monash City Council
- Stonnington City Council
- Yarra Ranges Shire Council
- Frankston City Council
If your firm is already prequalified for Rapid Global for the participating councils, then you do not have to follow the steps below.
How to Register
1. Send a registration request to Contracts.OHSCompliance@monash.vic.gov.au including your company details and contact details. Once the request has been processed by Council, the Registration Invitation link will be returned to you via email. (Please note there is a small subscription fee to register with Rapid).
2. Click on the Registration Link and complete the registration process. At the end of the process, pay the subscription fee. The fee is between $25 and $150, depending on the risk level for work undertaken and is paid annually.
3. Council will be notified once the Contractor submits their registration form and relevant documents. Council’s Contractor Safety Advisor will review the documents for verification. If the documents are not satisfactory, the Contractor Safety Advisor will contact the Contractor to seek further documentation if required. The Contractor will have opportunities to resubmit their documentation for further verification.
4. If verification is complete, the Contractor will receive written notice that their documents meet Council’s requirements.
Once verified, the company is then listed on the Rapid Global Contractor Management Portal and you and your employees will be notified to complete the mandatory online Monash Contractor Safety Induction training.
If you require assistance with this process, please contact Maybel McCann via email: Contracts.OHSCompliance@monash.vic.gov.au