Do I need a permit for asset protection?

Permits are required from Council for any construction that may affect Council-owned assets like footpaths, roads, drains and signs. Something standard to a building project - such as moving equipment, machinery, and building materials across a public road and pavement - can significantly affect public infrastructure.

Works you need a permit for

Works you may not need a permit for

For advice on whether you need a permit, or what type of permit you require, please contact our Customer Service Team on 9518 3555 or