Forms, Policies & Plans

Document Library - all forms, policies and plans relating to Monash Council.

175 Result(s) Found

An Access Through Reserves Permit is required for all circumstances where a property owner and/or their contractor require access to private property through an adjoining Council Reserve or Property for building works or similar.

The majority of land in Victoria does not attract Land Tax, however, every person who acquires land in Victoria must give notice to the Victorian Registrar of Titles. This must be done within one month of acquiring the land.

Structure Plans (and Precinct Plans) aim to provide a long-term framework to guide development in and around each of the centres that are designated as the preferred focus for additional development.

Page 1 of 18