Personal Training and Group Fitness


Personal Trainers and Group Fitness operators that wish to use Council land for their activities must hold an allocation permit to operate on Council or Crown land.

How to apply

If you would like to hire a space on Council land for personal training or group fitness, please register at: Reserves Manager Booking System

Personal Training and Group Fitness Conditions of Use

For the hire of Council or Crown land, please refer to our Conditions of Use below:

Personal Training and Group Fitness Conditions of Use(PDF, 1MB)

These Conditions of Use provide the framework for the use and management of public reserves and open space by commercial (for profit) fitness professionals wishing to conduct group and/or personal training activities.

What areas can I use?

For details of available locations, please refer to: Personal Training Venues(PDF, 2MB)