Filming, Busking and Street Performing


Filming in Monash

If you want to film in the City of Monash, you need to apply for a filming permit.

For more information and how to apply, please visit our Filming Permit page.

Busking & Street Performing

Street performers are required to apply for a permit. Performers must be 16 years or above, but exceptions may be made if the application is supported by an adult and the adult is present at the time of the performance.

An application form and conditions are listed here:

Application - Street Performance and Busking(PDF, 677KB)

You can email or mail the form to:

  • Monash Council - Community Laws
    PO Box 1
    Glen Waverley Victoria 3150

or pay in person at:

  • Oakleigh Service Centre
    3 Atherton Road, Oakleigh (during business hours)