Asset Protection Permits

Our Asset Protection Department protects Council’s assets within the road reserve and Council reserve. To do this, the department issues permits that allow control over how building works and any other works are undertaken in these areas, and to protect things like footpaths, kerb and channel, vehicle crossings, pits, street trees, roads, drains and signs. You may need more than one of these permits for your works. Find more information below on whether you need a permit, and the types of permits available.

To appeal Asset Protection infringement notice: Infringement Notice Internal Review Request