Monash Family Services workers provide support and casework to parents, carers and families who live in the City of Monash and have dependent children aged 0–17 years.
Workers can provide information, advocacy and referral to other agencies and specialist services.
View our parenting programs
Family Services workers can help parents and families with:
- Personal issues that get in the way of parenting
- Enhancing child, young person and parent relationships
- Developing skills and confidence
- Improving family connection and communication
- Exploring new strategies to manage challenging behaviour
- Concerns about their child or adolescent
- Identifying and achieving their goals.
The service is free, professional and confidential.
To make a referral or to find out more about Monash Family Services, call 9518 3555.
Outreach or centre-based appointments can be arranged.
Parentline: 13 22 89
Kids Helpline: 1800 551 800
Maternal and Child Health Line: 13 22 29
Raising Children Network: Raising Children Network is a trusted website with tips and tools for everyday parenting, from questions about pregnancy to raising teens.
ReachOut Parents: ReachOut Parents helps parents support their children and adolescents through everyday issues, as well as supporting teenagers through everyday issues and tough times.
Anglicare Victoria Parentzone Eastern Newsletters: Stay up to date with the latest news and information from Parentzone’s Eastern program.