Damaged Street Furniture

Kingsway and Montclair ave

What street furniture does Council manage

Council maintains all furniture which is on Council maintained land such as benches, seats, picnic tables, bin surrounds, bike hoops, flag poles and steel bollards.

Report street furniture damage (for example, bent bike hoop or broken seat)

You can lodge your report regarding street furniture/equipment damage online.

When reporting the damage, we will ask you for:

  • The location of the street furniture/equipment (Property Search screen)
  • Enter the location address or the nearest address. You will be able to add more information in the ‘further information’ field (next screen)

Report street furniture damage

If the issue is high-risk or a danger, please call Council's Customer Service team on 9518 3555