Your building project may require planning, building and asset protection permits, as well as compliance with building, health and safety regulations. Check out your property information to find out which regulations affect your property, including zones, overlays and easements. If you know your project involves road access, hoarding, or access through council reserves, you may also require a permit for works.

For advice and more information, visit us in person at the Civic Centre during business hours or call 9518 3555.