Fences, decks, rainwater tanks and other common constructions

There are many other common building projects you may need a permit for:  

Please call Council on 9518 3555 if you have any questions, or an enquiry about the following structures:

  • Cubby houses
  • Carports, garages or sheds
  • Solar panels
  • Signs
  • Hail netting or bird nets
  • Shade structures/cloths