Sports Locker Program
Next date: Friday, 31 March 2023 | 04:00 AM
to Friday, 30 June 2023 | 11:59 PM
Open the locker and get active
Borrow sports equipment for FREE from Oakleigh and Mulgrave libraries to use at near-by sports facilities!
Equipment available to borrow
- Oakleigh Library: soccer balls, AFL (Australian Rules) balls and frisbees
- Strictly to be used on Warrawee Oval
- Mulgrave Library: soccer balls, basketballs, AFL (Australian Rules) balls and frisbees
- Strictly to be used on Wellington Reserve Oval, and basketball court
Borrowing time: 4 hour limit
How to borrow: Simply leave a form of ID with the library branch, which you can collect back when the equipment is returned and sanitised with wipes provided. You'll also need to sign an agreement. Being a library member isn’t essential.
The Sports Locker program is available during library branch operating hours: Oakleigh Library, Mulgrave Library
This program provides an opportunity for local families to ‘Participate Their Way’ by removing the cost of club membership, registration fees, uniforms and equipment, and utilising the libraries' systems to hire out sports equipment within Oakleigh and Mulgrave local areas.
Delivered by Active Monash, in partnership with Monash Libraries.
Monday, 21 March 2022 | 12:00 AM
- Friday, 30 June 2023 | 11:59 PM